Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flyinace2000
Binge Watcher

Re: Apple TV App - Video Unavailable

Jump to solution

@SPrins wrote:

It didn’t work for us - it wouldn’t let us use the 40k 60 hz. Cancelling the trial right now. 

Luckily it’s free until July 2021

0 Kudos
Dvrslave
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Everything is working just fine now on all of my Roku devices & my settings are exactly the same as when it started so an update must have fixed my issue. 

0 Kudos
supersayin

Jump to solution

@Techrules wrote:

Hi,

I had this same issue and was able to resolve by turning off auto detect video on the Roku settings.

I changed my setting from 4k HDR 60hz to 4k 60hz. I was able to play all videos after this change 

Thank you, this worked for me!!!

0 Kudos
kdwilson

Jump to solution

@DharmaBummed wrote:

Turning Auto Adjust display refresh rate from auto to off in Advanced Display Settings worked for me. All videos playing HDR now

Thanks for the above.  This is the solution which finally worked for me on my Roku Ultra.....

0 Kudos
bakermann

Jump to solution

worked like a charm! thanks for the solution!

0 Kudos
Techrules
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Techrules wrote:

Hi,

I had this same issue and was able to resolve by turning off auto detect video on the Roku settings.

I changed my setting from 4k HDR 60hz to 4k 60hz. I was able to play all videos after this change 

Tthis solution has worked for me

0 Kudos
JLaz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This worked for me! Thank you! Thank you!

0 Kudos
JLaz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This solution worked for me.  Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
Saxplayerz3
Reel Rookie

Re: apple tv+ videos not available

Jump to solution

Week two with Apple support over this issue and still not resolved. Developers are looking into it. It appears to be an issue where the subscription is not recorded properly and one only has access to free content. 

0 Kudos
DonP1
Channel Surfer

Re: apple tv+ videos not available

Jump to solution

My incarnation of this issue, previously fixed by being sure to turn OFF the dynamic frame-rate setting, seems to fixed in the version of the OS that hit my Premiere about a week ago: 9.4.0 build 4210-91.  Or the Apple TV app got updated.  Or the problem was on the server side and it got fixed.  So many possibilities.

0 Kudos