Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanmp10
Reel Rookie

Re: Apple TV App - Video Unavailable

Jump to solution

Yes! This is the solution for me as well. I have a Roku Ultra.

0 Kudos
Barrels

Re: apple tv+ videos not available

Jump to solution

After two long three party escalated calls to Apple yielded nothing I solved my problem.

I bought Tenat and it would not play on my Apple TV App. Nor would some other movies.  It Played on my iPad. After bouts of frustration I turned off Auto-adjust display setting buried in advanced system  settings in the System menu and it worked.  I have a Roku Ultra 4660X2 and a PANASONIC 50” Plasma streaming 1080.

So frustrated I ordered a  new Roku Ultra and now canceled it   Hope Amazon doesn’t ship it.

I know I need 4K I know  I know.......... old man here  

0 Kudos
ZHFord

Jump to solution

Using a Roku Streaming Stick Plus on an older Toshiba 1080p TV. I tried every solution listed on this thread to no avail.

The only thing that worked for me was to start the episode (Defending Jacob) on my iPhone, skip past the recap until the episode actually started, then start AirPlaying from that point on.

Hope this helps.

pdxster
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have a few streaming stick plus models and it worked on a newer TVs but not on an older Panasonic plasma 1080p. Changing the auto adjust to off did the trick for me.

0 Kudos
Dvrslave
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I've tried every recommendation listed here & none worked for me. I'm using a 2019 Ultra with a 1080i TV. It's manually set to 1080i (720 has same results), adjust display rate is off, I've uninstalled channel, restarted the Roku & I still get the error messages & nothing plays.

Juanmp10
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Try setting the display on the roku to 1080 instead of 1080i ???

0 Kudos
Dvrslave
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

There's only one 1080 setting and that is what it is set at. I tried watching it on my Roku Premiere+ and I'm having no issues so it seems to be an ultra specific issue.*

*After 2 episodes the issue started on the Premiere+.

Flyinace2000
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

which auto setting? Roku or AppleTV?

0 Kudos
Dvrslave
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Flyinace2000 that's a Roku setting. It didn't work for me though, nor did any of the other suggestions. The issue comes & goes for me on all of my Roku models.

Flyinace2000
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah that’s what i figured.  I’ve already set my Roku to stick to 1080p (since my AV setup is 100% 1080p.  Panasonic Plasma and 7 year old Pioneer Receiver).  I’ve got the same issue as everyone else here.  I’m going to try to replace all of my HDMI cables to see if that helps.  If not, then Costco has an OLED for under $1400 and a receiver for $400.  Though i doubt that will pass the family finance change control board.  

0 Kudos