Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg70
Level 7

adds cover the bottom of the tv screen where you can not see the crawlers.

Advertising is randomly put on the bottom of the Shows i am watching and it covers up the crawler so you can not see the scores OR the markets when they are shown. They are IPS FULL HD, DOLBY  Digital, Triple XD, Clear Voice, HDMI..... This is very annoying. I am paying around $90 per month and have to put up with this??? If you are unable to correct this please let me know so i can pursue another carrier.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DBDukes
Level 16

Re: adds cover the bottom of the tv screen where you can not see the crawlers.

What app are you using? There are literally thousands of apps available for Roku, so it would be helpful if you would share what app you're using. Also, which Roku device are you using? You can get that from Settings > System > About

DBDukes
https://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Paying $90 a month to who?  For what?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

What Roku model and model number are you using?  Settings > System > About will show you.

Those sound like menu options popping up on the screen, possibly placed there by your tv, or perhaps a sound system. 

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos