Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wcollins
Level 7

Re: a&e networks problem

I'm having an issue watching any A&E network channel. I'm with Spectrum Cable and they tell me user not authenticated. I'm hoping this will fix it because A&E has been no help at all
Realitywoman
Level 7

How to watch the Lifetime Channel?  It keeps asking for a Cable/TV provider?  Did an activation, create, and so on . . now it shows I have 2 credits to watch a show?  What's with the credit thing?
Thanks!
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 12

"Realitywoman" wrote:
How to watch the Lifetime Channel?  It keeps asking for a Cable/TV provider?  Did an activation, create, and so on . . now it shows I have 2 credits to watch a show?  What's with the credit thing?
Thanks!

Do you have a cable/satellite/streaming provider? If not, then you can't activate to get all the shows.

Some episodes are free, and you can watch those. But the rest are only accessible via authentication against a content provider. That's how Lifetime works.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
terrydavenport8
Level 7

DBDukes thats the suckiest answer of all sucky answers.
0 Kudos
Raiderman
Level 7

Same thing, same provider. I see no answer to your question. wth?

0 Kudos
jhauck
Level 7

I have fios and have the same problem with the history app.  I contacted fios support but they could not find any issues

0 Kudos