Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

a&e app crashes same time every day

Jump to solution

my a&e channel crashes when i try to watch live pd on friday’s and saturday’s. the channel crashes at exactly 10pm on both days and will not open back up no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything. the channel needs fixed and has been doing this since december. i have not gotten any help no matter who i contact. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: a&e app crashes same time every day

Jump to solution

@smitchc72 @Sprout 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact A&E support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach A&E support here: https://aetn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same situation,Is Xfinity your tv provider? Crashes exactly at start of live aetv each Fri  AND Sat night when live pd starts,Roku said it is a tv  provider issue.Had same issue with AMC channel i would get the stream on tv that had the Roku stick but not the tv using the Roku ultra..Roku said that this was also a tv provider issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@smitchc72 @Sprout 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact A&E support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach A&E support here: https://aetn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos