Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimlil25
Level 7

Zwift App

Will Roku support streaming the cycling/running app Zwift?

4 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Zwift App

@jimlil25 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I did a search for the channel Zwift in the Roku Channel Store online and was unable to find a channel. We would recommend reaching out to Zwift to see if they have a channel available on the Roku device. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris_Jacobs
Level 7

I found that adding a Screen Mirroring app to my Android device and turning on Screen Mirroring in Roku Settings works to run Zwift directly on my Roku TV--until Zwift decides to support Roku.

0 Kudos
jfb
Level 7

Just searched Roku and found Zwift Challenge Cycling.  It's described as "Action from the online training program that enables users to interact in a virtual world".  Also says  " * Not on Roku yet".   Is this something new?

Hopefully Roku will soon have the Zwift app. Searched Roku for more info but found nothing.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@jfb

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's availability, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos