Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hicksfamily23
Level 7

Youtubetv freezes on Fisher Price commericals

while watching youtubetv, any time a Fisher Price commercial comes on the commercial freezes. It ONLY happens during Fisher Price commercials.

9 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Youtubetv freezes on Fisher Price commericals

@hicksfamily23 

Thanks for the inquiry.

The next time that you see this issue occur, can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Khaws
Level 7

Happens to me too. It’s been going on for well over  a month on all my TV’s. Always Fischer Price. 

This one is Hisense Roku tv  40H4030. YKOoM35OO259  Software- 9.3.2 build 4192-90 Device PYw03m500259

My last update was 8/24 which seems about accurate for when this started. 

Always happens when I’m on CNN. 

0 Kudos
lawrencehusker
Level 7

Same here.  Streaming stick+ here.  Always fisher price.

0 Kudos
Smb33
Level 7

This has been happening to me also for about a month. Only fisher price commercials on multiple channels, ESPN, HLN, ID, etc. I have (2) TCL roku tv’s #S525.  This is extremely annoying. Please advise!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
-what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
maggiebrod
Level 7

Yes this keeps happening only when a fisher price commercial appears.  This is happening on all of our devices in multiple geographic locations.  It makes no difference on the model or software version.

0 Kudos
Eliaevan
Level 7

Same here! Every time the fisher price commercial comes on it freezes.  Every. Time.

0 Kudos
heyheyhey
Level 7

Same for me too!! Streaming CNN and freeze on Fisher Price. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

As stated in my previous post, can you please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos