Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Youtube

YouTube was fine for months. As of 4/20/20 no more app even opening. Press on app and get an hour glass for a second then nothing. Any one else experiencing?

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Youtube

I second this issue as well. It's also happening on Netflix. I have a TCL Roku TV for reference. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, my utube tv app was not working today 04-22-20 and hour glass appeared and then said my internet connection was not working which wasn't the case so I googled it.  Instructions on Roku told me to uninstall the app and add it again.  I cannot add it to my Roku and it is not under featured apps.  How do i get it back.  (Roku express+)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here on our Roku TV!!!  Any resolution found yet?  We do not know how to fix this.  All other channels on Roku are working properly.  Someone please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Ademcho1 @tdjohnson1984 @jalmon @tcbarber 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device or Roku TV. Once your player/TV starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos