Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jillski
Level 9

Youtube will not let me sign in or even pick a video before it throws me out.

Starting yesterday Youtube kept booting me out after playing one video and sending me back to the home screen. I read somewhere that uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes helps so I did that. I regretted it immediately. Now I can't even play one video. It goes to the sign in screen but won't let me sign in. In fact the words are even missing on that page. It is just a red bar where it should say sign in and the other half of the screen is purple. I attached a photo. I am sorry it attached upside down. I tried to redo it several times but it keeps attaching this way. I would rather have Youtube kicking me out after every video than not accessible at all.  Thanks for any help!20191104_192251.jpg

1 Reply
Ixscream
Level 7

Re: Youtube will not let me sign in or even pick a video before it throws me out.

Same here for about 2 wks very annoying

0 Kudos