Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzhipchik
Level 7

Youtube problems once again!

Youtube was working great, but once again there are problems with it. I keep getting thrown out of the channel entirely, usually toward the end of a video. It's rare for me to actually be able to finish the video without getting thrown out. I've checked for updates, and I've restarted my Roku, all of which didn't help. I have model 3900X - Roku Express. Please let me know if you need any further information. I don't have this issue with other channels. Your help is appreciated. Thank you!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
dfgsrzwer
Level 7

Re: Youtube problems once again!

Youtube is a problem onto itself. Google "updates" the app on various platforms willy-nilly; what works one day fails to work the next.

Complain to them (lottsa luck; Google wants you to use the web interface, or at least the mobile one; don't even get me started on how they treat their content providers over the last 2 years; to be fair I'd bet most content creators would prefer you to use the website as well)...
Charter Spectrum 60; d-link dual band router
Roku 4210, 3710; Xbox One, 360; Samsung BD player
Samsung tablet; Windows Vista laptop; LG phone
Toshiba DVD-R; Sony AVR; Panasonic AR
1080p and 720p TVs
0 Kudos