Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Youtube on Roku Express requires activation every other day

Interesting.  My app updated a week or so ago (with the new menu system) and the problem hasn't reappeared since then.  But prior to that, I had to reactivate every other day.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello,

I have a 18 month old Roku Express and am facing this issue for the last 2-3 months. Its very infuriating. I have a second roku express that I bought 6 months ago. I don't face this issue in the newer device. Why does my old one have an issue
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

"aviblr" wrote:
Hello,

I have a 18 month old Roku Express and am facing this issue for the last 2-3 months. Its very infuriating. I have a second roku express that I bought 6 months ago. I don't face this issue in the newer device. Why does my old one have an issue

Why? Possibly corrupt data for the app on the box. To rule this out, or even resolve it, do these steps in this order:

Remove the app
Reboot the Roku
Reinstall the app

Don’t skip any steps. Don’t do them in a different order.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos