Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lclance1
Level 7

Youtube not loading on Roku

Youtube app isn't loading on my Roku, two TV's have a Roku and   neither one will load Youtube. I have tried, deleting the app, shutting down Roku and every helpful hint I have found and nothing is fixing it. Its not Youtube TV, just plain youtube.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Youtube not loading on Roku

Hello @lclance1

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on YouTube or across other channels on your Roku device? If it's just on YouTube, we recommend reaching out to YouTube support directly to report the issue and for further help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the publisher.

You can contact them here: https://support.google.com/youtube/?hl=en#topic=9257498

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ccurphy
Level 7

Hello, when I click on the tile for Youtube channel. The channel is not opening up.

0 Kudos
demsd
Level 13

Have you tried removing the channel, rebooting, then adding the channel again?

Roku Ultra 4670X
40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos