Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YT20
Level 7

Youtube menu not displaying Library

The YouTube app is not displaying my Library.  It works on my phone and I can stream from my phone to my TV.  I tried turning the devices off and on and uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the Roku device.  Google tech support says it's my Roku device.  

8 Replies
eMJayyy
Level 7

Re: Youtube menu not displaying Library

I'm having the exact same issue. Nothing I've tried has worked so far. 

CIDW
Level 7

Did any of you ever figure out how to resolve?  This just started happening on my Roku.  I can log into my sons account AMD his library is there, but it disappears when I log back into mine. Have tried to reset the app, but no luck. 

sjrr124
Level 7

I too had this problem pop up this evening, and have exactly the same problem.  My sons' accounts work fine, but not mine.  I did find a short term workaround:  Switch to the guest account and go to subscriptions or library on that account.  It will ask you to login.  Select your account and it will let you see your subscriptions or library.  Once you navigate away from your subscriptions or library you will have to go back into the guest account to get there again, so this isn't a viable long term workaround.

averaust
Level 7

Have the same issue on my Roku as well. Can someone at Roku take a look at this issue?

Tookerken
Level 8

(Sorry if we are not supposed to cross post) I am running Roku Tv: 7108X - TCL Model 55C803 - Software 9.4.0 build 4210-30 - Uptime 2h10m (due to reset for app)

Same, Woke up to see no more tabs on the right below Music. I have in order top to bottom

My Name

Search

Home

Gaming

News

Music

(A huge gap where the other used to be)

Settings

On my partners account she has all the items in the list as usual.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and reset the TV.

KentuckyGirl
Level 8

signing in to my account losses my subscriptions and library.

0 Kudos
Sweetrin
Level 7

Same exact issue, just started last night. 

0 Kudos
Sweetrin
Level 7

Exact same issue, started last night. I hope it gets fixed!

0 Kudos