Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenpch
Level 7

Youtube TV set up issues

I've had nothing but problems with a Roku Streaming Stick purchased 12/2019.  We finally just decided to purchase a Roku Ultra to replace it.  Of course that means you have to set up your channels from scratch.  No problems with MLB, Netflix or Sling.  But, after doing the setup for Youtube.TV, we find all the channels in it are locked and it continues to display "start your trial".  There does not seem to be a resolution through Google or Youtub.TV.  I have removed the channel, reloaded it, walked through the setup again.  I also updated the system software and checked all the channels.  I continue to get the same result - it simple does not recognize my membership.  I had a similar problem the last time and it finally just magically started working.  We have two other TVs, operating with Rokus in our home and there are no problems with Youtube TV.  I am at my wits end.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Youtube TV set up issues

@jenpch 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Youtube TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Youtube TV support here: https://support.google.com/youtubetv/?hl=en#topic=7071745

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos