Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Youtube TV Not Producing Picture

I have not been able to get a picture on youtube TV this morning after the update last night (roku ultra, 1 month old).  I have restarted the roku, uninstalled the app and restarted before reinstalling, closed and opened multiple times.  The menu works but as soon as I select a channel it will play sound but no picture.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Youtube TV Not Producing Picture

Also using new ultra roku purchased from site for several weeks now. Yesterday when turned on, no sound. Today sound is back, but no channel picture, although Roku menu is displayed when I go to selected channel there is no picture (but has sound) screen is black. When I move sound volume up and down, that does show on the screen.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Youtube TV Not Producing Picture

I was able to solve for this the other day.  I believe it is related to an HDCP issue.  I noticed that the problem was presenting in both youtube tv as well as netflix, which made it pretty clear.  I changed my video settings from 4K to 'auto-detect' and the issue went away.  I was then able to set it back to 4K without any issue.  Hope this helps.

0 Kudos