Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markd2
Level 7

Youtube TV - Can I add a device and add this channel?

I have 2 roku devices currently. I use them to watch youtube tv.

If I buy a roku tv or an additional device, will I be able to add the youtube tv channel?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Youtube TV - Can I add a device and add this channel?

@markd2 wrote:

If I buy a roku tv or an additional device, will I be able to add the youtube tv channel?

I have seen first-hand a situation where a user with YouTube TV and an active subscription was able to have the app loaded on a newly added Roku device. The device I saw was a Soundbar, but I would expect the model, so long as it normally would support the app, would not matter.

As I read the notices about this dispute, I am led to believe this would not have happened, but I did see it happen. Based on what I actually saw, I would expect it would be added, provided you have an active YouTube TV subscription.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Youtube TV - Can I add a device and add this channel?

@markd2 wrote:

Yes, as long as you activate using the same email/account (Roku replicates apps to all devices on an account).

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos