Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

YouTube screen resolution messed up after recent update

I have a Roku 2710 I believe, a 2013 model, and I'm using the composite out. Three days ago the YouTube app was working fine. After a recent update, I think both the Roku and the YouTube app updated, the screen resolution for the YouTube app is completely screwed up. By screwed up I mean when I open the YouTube app everything is huge, text, thumbnails, etc..I only see the upper left corner of the screen. Uninstalled the YT app, restarted the system and the same issue exists. I did this process three times.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: YouTube screen resolution messed up after recent update

I’m having this same issue with mine. Have you been able to get yours resolved if so please help? 

Highlighted
Level 7

I have the exact same problem and would love to know how to fix it. Hey Roku/Youtube -- what's the fix please?

Highlighted
Level 8

Since last friday there has been a lot of reports of users facing the same issue with the Youtube channel, many in this other post, hopefully soon there will be a solution to what it seems to be a software bug after the last system update

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/YOUTUBE-screen-is-so-big-it-does-not-fit-my-T...

0 Kudos