Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

YouTube home screen not loading on Roku TV.

When I open the YouTube app the home tab never loads. It just shows gray boxes where content should be listed. The other tabs (news, music...) load the same way they did last week but not home. I tried update and a reinstall of the ap but it did not help. 

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: YouTube home screen not loading on Roku TV.

Same issue on my Roku3. All youtube videos are appearing apart from the Home tab. Haven't found any info yet on why. Tried the usual updayes and reboots but no change. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Me too. Only started yesterday. Everything works except the home screen will only show gray boxes.

Highlighted
Level 7

I started having this issue a couple days ago. I have tried it on 3 Roku devices (model 3, and 2 different streaming sticks that are one year old. If I completely sign out of YouTube, the home screen will load with generic suggestions for videos I don't care to see, but quits works g as soon as I sign in. Very frustrating.