Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube channel: How you remove a Watch Later video?

I can't find in More Options or anywhere else how to remove a Watch Later video. (Or a Favorite, either, for that matter.) I've been having to go to my computer and do the remove from my web browser. That's about the only option that I can't find in the Roku YouTube channel.
– –
Roku 3 (4200) purchased for $22.93 on clearance at Office Depot > Bleiden HDMI-to-Composite converter > old 4:3 CRT TV (now in another room, as I have acquired a modern LCD flat screen TV, March 2017)

R.I.P. Roku XD|S (2100), Feb 2011–Apr 2016
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: YouTube channel: How you remove a Watch Later video?

"Schmye Bubbula" wrote:
I can't find in More Options or anywhere else how to remove a Watch Later video. (Or a Favorite, either, for that matter.) I've been having to go to my computer and do the remove from my web browser. That's about the only option that I can't find in the Roku YouTube channel.

Looks like Google didn't included that functionality in the app. Would be useful to have.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
ghb51
Level 8

Re: YouTube channel: How you remove a Watch Later video?

Functionalities really are pretty limited on the Roku Youtube app, seems clear Google views it as an extension to mobile/desktop rather than a standalone.
0 Kudos