Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Redrobert321
Level 7

YouTube app

ISo I have my roku insignia tv and I have YouTube on it and I add videos to my queue from my phone, recently the videos I add are added to the queue on my phone but when it comes time to play the next video the app on the tv just plays the next video as if I didn’t have any videos in my queue. I’ve deleted the app turned off the tv reinstalled the app, unplugged the tv for 5 mins. Used a different device to create the queue and it still does this. Somehow I got it to work for 1 video but then it started not working again. I have software version 8.0.0 build 4142-12 

UPDATE

I uninstalled the YouTube app from my phone and restarted it. So far so good. 
0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 16

Re: YouTube app

Just a note: turning off the TV does not restart it. You either have to use the restart function in the Settings menu or pull the power cord to do an actual reboot. And that has to be done after uninstalling the channel and before attempting to reinstall it.
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Redrobert321
Level 7

Re: YouTube app

Its apparently not on the roku end because the same thing is happening with my ps4. So I’m at a loss now.. 
0 Kudos