Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RIOT888
Level 7

YouTube app not loading subscribed

Hi all my Roku stick will no longer load my subscribed tab for you tube. At the moment it displays a black screen with grey windows where the info should be

Things I have tried:

Reboot Roku
Reboot YouTube app
Sign out/in to YouTube app
Remove you tube channel and reinstall
Checked Roku for latest firmware
Disconnect/reconnect Roku physical wire
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: YouTube app not loading subscribed

@RIOT888
Thanks for letting us know what you're seeing. A couple questions to gather a little more information here: 

- Which model of Roku player are you seeing this issue on? 
- Try removing the YouTube channel from the Roku home screen, then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the YouTube channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? 

If that still doesn't help resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku player from Settings>System>About, and any other details about when you first observed this, etc. I'll follow up with you and help report this issue over to the channel publisher to request they take a closer look. I'd also recommend following up with YouTube support to report the issue as well. 

Thanks! 
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos