Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmorse
Level 7

YouTube TV with error message: "Could not be reinstalled at the network."

I get the following message when I try and access my You Tube TV channel on Roku: "Could not be reinstalled at the network." How do I correct that?

3 REPLIES 3\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: YouTube won't launch

Hi @pmorse,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend contacting Youtube TV directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach them here: https://support.google.com/youtubetv/?hl=en#topic=7071745

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
sukaina
Level 8

I bought the roku devices to stream youtube and youtube tv now that I cannot view these channels I may just have to get rid of my roku devices. NOT happy about this dispute you have with Google, sort it out like adults and leave us views alone.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Try:

1) Change your Theme to the Roku Default (Settings/Theme/Restore default theme) - try again

2) Change your Screensaver to a Roku clock (Settings/Theme/Screensavers) - try again

3) Check for updates (Settings/System/System updates/Check now) - try again

4) Remove YT app, RESTART ROKU (Settings/System/System restart), Add YT app - try again

5) Network connection reset (Settings/System/Advanced system settings) - try again

6) Factory reset (Settings/System/Advanced system settings) <--- last resort

0 Kudos