Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VPNC
Level 7

YouTube TV not loading on my Roku Stick model #3500X

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I subscribed to YouTube TV a few days back and have difficulty loading, starting, viewing it on Roku Stick model # 3500x which was bought in 2015. It tries to load a channel but then goes back to Roku Home Screen. I have rebooted (hard & soft) factory reset, software update and done most of the things mentioned/suggested in the Roku community but no luck. YouTube works on my other Roku devices which were bought in 2017 or later, can anyone help?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: YouTube TV not loading on my Roku Stick model #3500X

Jump to solution

@VPNC 

The model 3500 Roku Stick is a very outdated device. While it is officially supported by Roku, many apps no longer support it. YouTube TV is one of the apps that won't work on that device.

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/7129767

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

VPNC
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok…will have to get a new streaming stick+ In this case…appreciate the prompt reply…thank you!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@VPNC 

The model 3500 Roku Stick is a very outdated device. While it is officially supported by Roku, many apps no longer support it. YouTube TV is one of the apps that won't work on that device.

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/7129767

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

VPNC
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok…will have to get a new streaming stick+ In this case…appreciate the prompt reply…thank you!

0 Kudos