Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtgostars
Level 7

YouTube TV Home Screen Select not working

I just upgraded my Roku to the newest 2019 Ultra. Now when I go to YouTube TV and try to select a show displayed on the Home screen under "Top Picks For You" it just spins and spins and never opens the stream for that channel. I have to exit YouTube TV and start all over. I then go to the Live listing and select the show from there... Works fine most of the time.

I've rebooted several times, I'm on a hard wire network connection, not wireless and no change.

Seems to be most frequent with ESPN and CNN.

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
3 Replies
boogernose
Level 9

Re: YouTube TV Home Screen Select not working

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

If youre having problems with a Premium (paid) Channel I would definitely deal with them directly.

You Tube TV is different than You Tube Channel which runs fine on mine.

But you can always vent here.

There was just a Major Update so make sure youre running 9.2.0

0 Kudos
jtgostars
Level 7

Currently running 9.2.0 build 4131-46

My older Roku Ultra in another room has no problem with selecting shows/channels (including CNN & ESPN) from the home "Top Picks For You" options and the Roku Ultra I replaced never had this issue.

0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 9

Well keep track of the time for exchanging it. Maybe you got a funky one.

Did you check out the link?

0 Kudos