Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rucatt
Level 7

Re: YouTube TV Freezes on Ad Playback

Jump to solution

YouTube TV freezing and becoming unresponsive is a continual problem. Every week I have to remove YouTube TV from Roku, reinstall it, then relog in on all three televisions I have Roku and YouTube TV installed. I don't know if this is a Roku issue or YouTube TV issue, but it is annoying. 

Lonestar10
Level 7

Jump to solution

So, if I have remove YouTube TV on Roku, will I be able to reinstall it again now that Roku has removed YouTube TV from the App Store during their financial fight?  Nice spot you put us in. How much did I pay  for this?

SquattingHen
Level 9

Jump to solution

If you removed it, that app can not be reinstalled currently. You can download the regular YouTube app and access YouTube TV that way. Not sure what you paid for your Roku, they are fairly inexpensive. I do know that you paid nothing for the YouTube TV app though. 

0 Kudos