Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: YouTube TV Freezes on Ad Playback

Jump to solution

Software was 9.2.0 on model 3930R  
I finally gave up & bought Firesticks. Problem solved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This did not solve the problem for me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

App is totally unusable now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I had a firestick and started using it, that worked for me. Roku's app kept getting worse. Constant freezing and loading.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I tried VOD last night on one of my streaming stick +, still locking up after the third series of ads. Problem is definitely NOT fixed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Still happening on my Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

For me it kept getting worse, until saturday almost 2 weeks ago it worked great, then kept getting worse.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

And how you roll back to 9.2.0?

(thanks for the same problem, i have 4 different rokus. The 44oox is the one I have the problem!)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku 4's, is that the 4400X? They are both running the same for me, even after I completely reset them both.

I switched to a Amazon Fire Stick that works well. Still wish Rock or YouTube would fix this, it worked well about 2 weeks ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have deleted and restarted roku and then reinstalled YouTube TV. When the app starts to load, it freezes and I cannot click on anything on you tube tv. I end up having to push the roku home screen button for you tube tv to go away. Does anyone have any thoughts on what I can do. I have a newer version of the roku.

Oh, about a month ago when we started watching you tube tv, it work perfectly. Then now I can't watch anything. 

0 Kudos