Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donmaico
Reel Rookie

You tube channel did not launch "please try again later"

Jump to solution

I am guessing this a temporary glitch with YouTube because all the other channels in Roku Express are working fine . Oddly enough, the same issue happens with two of my other devices, ie TVs, but not with my iPhone or Amazon fire tablet. I also had the problem with my Mac computer but, via advice, changed the  DNS and now that is OK .I have tried just about every suggestion re the Roku going, including factory reset system reset removing the app and the then restoring it ( although I had to search for it because it did not appear in the list of featured or recommended apps) to no avail. I also switched the tv off and the back on, same with the Roku device.Nothing seems  work.One of my TVs(LG) was saying there was an SSL issue. I have no idea what that is but it suggested the time and date may not be right and  that's incorrect as I have that set automatically.Any suggestions ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
donmaico
Reel Rookie

Re: You tube channel did not launch "please try again later"

Jump to solution

Finally, I have reconnected .,It required me to shut everything off including the router which i unplugged and then reconnect after 5 minutes starting with the two TVs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
steveis2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi

Youtube isn't working for me either. The egg timer shows for a few seconds then disapears producing a blank screen and nothing else.

None of the recommended fixes work. Hopefully it's temporary.

Steve

donmaico
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

so do I as I watch it a lot

0 Kudos
donmaico
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally, I have reconnected .,It required me to shut everything off including the router which i unplugged and then reconnect after 5 minutes starting with the two TVs

0 Kudos
steveis2
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Roku has started working for me too. Disconnecting everything and reconnecting seems to have helped.