Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fontime
Level 7

You tube /Fox News Live

I have "Fox News Live" on You Tube, but I can't get a full screen.  Any ideas?
On screen is   saying "full screen@123tvlive"  ?? What is this all about?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
mikebdoss
Level 10

Re: You tube /Fox News Live

Sounds like you're watching someone's pirated stream of Fox News, and they may only be providing it at a smaller size for some reason. 
0 Kudos
fontime
Level 7

Thank you for the response.   I will ask how or where do I get Fox News Live on Youtube?  Full screen version..
I went on Youtube's sight and that is where I get the "123tvlive"  switch.  Any full screen versions are recorded prior to 
being live versions. 2 hours ago, 1 day ago and so on.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
mikebdoss
Level 10

"fontime" wrote:
Thank you for the response.   I will ask how or where do I get Fox News Live on Youtube?  Full screen version..
I went on Youtube's sight and that is where I get the "123tvlive"  switch.  Any full screen versions are recorded prior to 
being live versions. 2 hours ago, 1 day ago and so on.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if there is a live Fox News feed on YouTube. All the results I'm seeing are someone else's pirated feeds. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help. As far as I know, however, the only way to watch Fox News in its entirety is to have cable or use the Fox News Go app (which I believe also requires cable system login).  
0 Kudos
fontime
Level 7

I have Directtv Now @ $40.00/month , Fox News is on that, however I like Sling TV and Philo TV, but they don't have Fox News.
That is why I am hunting free Fox News.
Thank you for your response
0 Kudos

"fontime" wrote:
I have Directtv Now @ $40.00/month , Fox News is on that, however I like Sling TV and Philo TV, but they don't have Fox News.

No free Fox News live. If you want it, you need to buy a package that includes it.
0 Kudos
Basil
Level 10

"fontime" wrote:

YouTube TV is same price as DirecTV Now and has Fox News. You might want to look at that service and see if the tradeoff of its lineup vs DirecTV Now's lineup is worth it for you.
Basil
https://www.basilsblog.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Apple TV (5th gen), TiVo

Previous:
Roku boxes from every generation.
Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, 4th gen)
0 Kudos