Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spriggan_d

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

ahhh. makes sense. i have 3700. thx anyways.

blade_005
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

PROFILE support now on Peacock. Almost a year after launch, so I guess 4K HDR will arrive sometime in 2022!!

BenQ HT2060 4LED Projector | ONN 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | FTV4K MAX
0 Kudos
Joyce-52

Jump to solution

I followed the directions and still cannot get it to work on my TV.

0 Kudos
ina33
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Joyce-52:
What type of ROKU device are you using?
Did you try adding the app to your account online?
Do you see the app on your ROKU at all?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Joyce-52,

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

What Roku model device are you using?

Please be noted that Peacock TV is available on selected Roku device models. Find more info at https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock. 

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
monet34

Re: Channels show on roku web as installed, but not on device home screen

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Peacock in March 2021 on the website as a premium customer after watching the first season of Mr. Mercedes on my Roku tv, which is just a few months old. And I watched the 3rd season as a premium customer. wasn't watching peacock for a while, but went back on to see Dr. Death this week July, got to the 4th episode and was kicked out. What the heck? Got in touch with Peacock, they said everything is fine start watching. Go back to Peacock on my Roku tv and kicked out as a non premium customer to them. I'm premium on my mac devices but for some reason I'm no longer a premium customer of Peacock on Roku. Mind you I was in March and April, but not now.  How can this be solved??? I already tried the canceling the  program then putting  it back on, it didn't work. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Channels show on roku web as installed, but not on device home screen

Jump to solution

@monet34 wrote:

I subscribed to Peacock in March 2021 on the website as a premium customer after watching the first season of Mr. Mercedes on my Roku tv, which is just a few months old. And I watched the 3rd season as a premium customer. wasn't watching peacock for a while, but went back on to see Dr. Death this week July, got to the 4th episode and was kicked out. What the heck? Got in touch with Peacock, they said everything is fine start watching. Go back to Peacock on my Roku tv and kicked out as a non premium customer to them. I'm premium on my mac devices but for some reason I'm no longer a premium customer of Peacock on Roku. Mind you I was in March and April, but not now.  How can this be solved??? I already tried the canceling the  program then putting  it back on, it didn't work. 

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote)

FYI, the correct procedure to re-install an app on Roku:

1) Remove the app (Highlight the app, press the Options (*) button on the remote, then Remove)

2) RESTART the Roku (Settings/System/System restart/Restart) <-- MUST DO THIS HERE!!!

3) Re-install the app

(Otherwise, if you dont restart settings/cached data associated with the app are left behind and it wont be a clean re-install)

0 Kudos
Jmira

Jump to solution

I tried on the channel store and it shows as "installed" but it doesn't show up on my list. I have a somewhat old Roku (Roku2) and is that why I can't access that channel? If I need to upgrade, what are my options?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
bdpopeye
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Buy a new Roku. Express, Premier or a stick. They don't cost that much. Really. That Roku 2 is as slow as cold honey

Gerasimos

Jump to solution

I added Peacock on Roku’s website, but unlike other channels, still doesn’t not appear onscreen on my TV. It also isn’t listed in the available channels through my Roku device. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos