Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPmidland
Channel Surfer

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

Not ALL Roku devices will work.  YOU MUST include what models will work when you post these notices.  My 3700 device cannot get Peacock.

0 Kudos
Danny337

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

Same. I can get Peacock on my Roku 2 in my living room, but not my express in my bedroom. Very sad. I’ve been enjoying Peacock way more than Netflix. 

0 Kudos
Andie16e
Reel Rookie

No Peacock?

Jump to solution

When will Peacock ACTUALLY show up on my roku device? When it was announced Roku was getting it and it appeared in the channel store on my roku app/acct i was able to install it. But it is NOT in the channel store on my Roku device. What's up with that?

0 Kudos
autismsingshd
Reel Rookie

Can't find Peacock on Roku Express+

Jump to solution

So while I know Peacock is now available on Roku, I still can't find it in search results on my Roku Express+. What could be the problem here?

0 Kudos
JGFBKNY
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't find Peacock on Roku Express+

Jump to solution

I can’t find it either. I’ve been searching for over a week and it’s not there. 😬

0 Kudos
autismsingshd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Oddly, you CAN find it, and install it, from the Roku website on any phone, tablet, or computer, but it STILL doesn't show up on the Roku device.

0 Kudos
JGFBKNY
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I’ve added it on the website as well but nothing appears on my tv. This is a mystery to me! Smh

0 Kudos
autismsingshd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hopefully someone else can help us here.

0 Kudos
JGFBKNY
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I hope so too! It appears that lots of other people are having the same issue. 

tdoran1951

3710X Player - NO PEACOCK & ROKU Still has no REAL LIVE SUPPORT!!!

Jump to solution

I am willing to pay a fee for this channel, PEACOCK, already have a Peacock subscription, can add to ROKU account via web, but not found on device. Tried updating software, rebooting device, no good.

I tried casting a few weeks ago, can not do with Peacock, so a channel is the only answer, unless Peacock will support direct streaming.

Why after so many years, why does ROKU not have true live support??? Chat or phone???

There  seems to be many other NO PEACOCK ON DEVICE BUT INSTALLED ON ACCOUNT messages, what is going on ROKU??? Or is this a question Anthony J. Wood is an English-born American billionaire businessman who is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Roku, Inc. knows and would have to answer???

I am a disabled veteran, with PTSD, and this is very frustrating!!!! Stressful!!!

Thanks,
Tim

0 Kudos