Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gadget2

Re: Can Not Find Peacock

Jump to solution

So 3700x can't get it but the 3600x can. We have Roku in bedroom and Fire TV in living room. No issues installing on Fire TV. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@gadget2

Thanks for the post.

The Roku 3700 device is supported by Peacock.

For more information about what devices are supposed by the Peacock channel, visit Peacock's Support page here: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Go to streaming channels, featured, new and updated  or recommended. You should find it there.

0 Kudos
Pbloomer

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

How do I add peacock to roku

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Pbloomer

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to add a channel to your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pamperito
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello dear friends, 

I got a TCL model 49s405 with Roku TV 7104X, and sadly I can't find Peacock, I have it in my Roku3 so I do not know what am doing wrong...

Can you please help me?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Pamperito

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Could you check if the Roku account linked to your Roku 3 and Roku TV are the same? It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About. If so, we suggest running a manual update on your Roku TV to check if the Peacock channel shows up. To do this, go to Settings > System > System update > Check now

For more information, you can visit this Support link: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Pamperito
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You are correct, by mistake I used another account!

Using the same Roku account that has the channel solves my problem, although it does not explain why I cannot find the channel with the other account I use.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help!

spriggan_d

Jump to solution

been trying to go thru the direct link in order to add the channel but it is not pulling up at all. and I have a Roku Express. i thought Peacock was available on Roku?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@spriggan_d wrote:

been trying to go thru the direct link in order to add the channel but it is not pulling up at all. and I have a Roku Express. i thought Peacock was available on Roku?

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

If you have a 3700, it isnt supported (contrary to @RokuDanny-R incorrect earlier assertion it is)

Check your model #: Settings/System/About

0 Kudos