Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

@HKS wrote:

No, I still  haven't been  able to  find any solution or person to ask. Please let me know if you end up figuring this out, and I'll do the same.

If your Express is a 37x0, its not supported for the Peacock TV app:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

0 Kudos
Lulu3
Reel Rookie

Re: Can anyone explain to me why I cannot get the Peacock channel to show up on my Roku?

Jump to solution

you need to scroll down menu to the very last channel. It took me a while to figure it out

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Peacock

Jump to solution

My Roku supports HBO MAX, Disney+, CBS All Access (soon to be Paramount+), etc. but does not support Peacock. In addition to the funny name, this is going to hurt NBC a lot. No way are many including myself upgrading our Rokus just to get the "Peacock" network.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Anonymous wrote:

My Roku supports HBO MAX, Disney+, CBS All Access (soon to be Paramount+), etc. but does not support Peacock. In addition to the funny name, this is going to hurt NBC a lot. No way are many including myself upgrading our Rokus just to get the "Peacock" network.

Its not going to hurt them at all - Peacock is just additional revenue for NBCUniversal.

Upgrading hardware in order to be able to run the latest software/standards is a simple market condition of both the tech and CE industries going back more than half a century - it cant be avoided.

I dont know what model you have, but if its at least 4-5 years old, you surpassed the 3-year "CE-expected-useful-lifetime" window, and got your "money's worth" out of it.

Considering you can get latest-model-year Rokus (or competitors' products) for $20-100, upgrading becomes relatively inexpensive - do yourself a favor and upgrade so you have access to the latest/best and widest availability of apps/streaming content.

HKS
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When you login online does it show Peackock as "added" but then have it not show up on your roku (this is how it is for me)?  Also what roku do you have?

Jx3mom
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It would say installed on my account. But when i turned on the roku. It wouldnt be there. But yes i had an outdated roku. I got a new on Christmas. Peacock is now comes up

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@HKS

Thanks for the inquiry.

What Roku model device are you using? Please be aware that channels will only be added to your Roku device if it is support by the channel.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ina33
Reel Rookie

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

(sorry, didn't see the date of the post before I answered, so this may be old news to you...)
FYI: 
These are the current supported devices, so I'm guessing you don't have the 4210X model.
I had the same problem with my Express. Grrrr.
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Soda
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Peacock will not show up on roku.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Soda,

Thanks for the post.

What Roku model device are you using? 

Please be aware that Peacock TV is available on selected Roku device models. Find more info at https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos