Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock

Jump to solution

Older Roku's dont do Netflix, HBO Max a few others so well.

Its the way of the world. Yours is older. get with it.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock TV doesn't appear on my Roku

Jump to solution

@frackfiles wrote:

Has anyone got a solution to load peacock on ROKU 3500X. It sates its installed but isnt showing up on the stick?

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

0 Kudos
dfgsrzwer
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock

Jump to solution

@boogernose wrote:

Older Roku's dont do Netflix, HBO Max a few others so well.

Its the way of the world. Yours is older. get with it.

I hate to agree, but yeah. Get over it. My Xbox One has apps that 360 does not, and does not have apps the 360 does have. I have ways around this that for obvious reasons I cannot post, but for most people there is nothing to do about it.

HKS
Reel Rookie

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

When I click on the direct install link you provide in this post, it shows that the channel is installed online, but it never shows up on my roku express. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to solve it? Am I missing a step?

0 Kudos
Yshirman48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When I press add button show me ink code on my tv but I not find any code on my tv maybe my hdmi roku stick old this platform not have this channel roku3500X I try update system software version 9.4.0 build. 4200  maybe have another way update

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The 3500 is NOT supported. The only update you can do is to buy a newer Roku. This is a choice by Peacock to limit support, not Roku.

0 Kudos
tgeffeney
Reel Rookie

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

So while I invested in a 3700X I now find out that if I want to watch Peacock on it I am screwed?  

0 Kudos
Clarasgirl

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. On the website it shows "installed" but on my TV Peacock isn't showing. I turned off Roku, restarted it and still not there.  Did anyone ever get back to you with an answer?

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Clarasgirl wrote:

I have the same issue. On the website it shows "installed" but on my TV Peacock isn't showing. I turned off Roku, restarted it and still not there.  Did anyone ever get back to you with an answer?

I don't know if your Roku device is compatible with Peacock. And possibly that's why it doesn't show up?

0 Kudos
HKS
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No, I still  haven't been  able to  find any solution or person to ask. Please let me know if you end up figuring this out, and I'll do the same.

0 Kudos