Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C_I
Roku Guru

Re: Help, I installed Peacock TV but it does not appear on my TV as streaming.

Jump to solution

@twin_pat wrote:

Help, I installed Peacock TV but it does not appear on my TV as streaming.

try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Or go online  and create an account . Also, you might have to link your TV provider  in order for it to stream That's generally required.

0 Kudos
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

From my experience, I had to purchase a newer ROKU Express device to view Peacock, Will not work on older ROKU devices. 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@gnatty wrote:

I have the same problem, but no one seems willing or able to address it. 

Do you know if it has anything to do with the Roku used? For instance is there a more updated Roku that gets these installed channels but older ones that don't? 

You don;t seem to understand- Roku does not own nor does it have anything to do with managing or updating third party channels they offer. They are just the server that allows users to to access the channels. In other words, they are just the access point for those channels. Contact Peacock TV directly to solve those problems. 

0 Kudos
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You must create a Online Peacock account  so you are authorized to receive the Signal on  the Computer, Smartphone, ROKU TV, ROKU Express  (New) ----------  Older ROKU Devices will not work.

0 Kudos
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What I understand from Peacock TV, they do not want to be bothered with the older ROKU models, they only want to work with the current Models like ROKU TV, ROKU Express, ETC.

0 Kudos
ds6051

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

So a roku 2710x cannot get peacock ? I added peacock to my account via web but it is still nowhere to be found on roku 

0 Kudos
Yshirman48
Reel Rookie

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

I can’t install peacock on my hdmi roku stick

0 Kudos
frackfiles
Reel Rookie

Re: Peacock TV doesn't appear on my Roku

Jump to solution

Has anyone got a solution to load peacock on ROKU 3500X. It sates its installed but isnt showing up on the stick?

0 Kudos
frackfiles
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Peacock states it supports model 3500X but isnt working. Older ROKU 3 shows up as a streaming channel.

0 Kudos
BP74theone
Channel Surfer

I know there have been posts about this already. But i bought my roku tv before i bought my roku express and my TV has peacock but my express does not. I have read it is not rokus doing but I really feel jipped and exploited having to go out and buy a newer and more expensive roku device to be able to watch peacock in my living room. Especially when i can get everything else on it. 

0 Kudos