Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock still MISSING after Roku says "INSTALLED" ?!

Jump to solution

@jerswing wrote:

1) Used private channel link after Channels Search found nothing matching "Peacock"

2) Roku website confirmed "Installed" but I can see no such Channel

3) What am I missing here?  ... besides anything offered on Peacock??

4) Guess it's time for Chromecast!!

-------

Using Roku 2XS while awaiting for replacement of defective Express+

The key is that you are using an ancient Roku that Peacock's developers decided not to support.

0 Kudos
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Receiving Peacock on ROKU

Jump to solution

I had a older Roku device and could not receive " Peacock TV"  for FREE.    I recently upgraded to the newest  version of ROKU Express.   Now I can view Peacock and other channels that I wear not aware of including Apple TV. 

0 Kudos
Gregholm

Peacock added to my channels but not on my device

Jump to solution

So I added peacock to my channels through my online account. But it will not appear on my channels on any of my roku devices? Why someone please help

0 Kudos
mikez1954

peacocktv.com/tvRe: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
mgcaves
Channel Surfer

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

Yes, you can If you have a newer ROKU device ( example ROKU Express or ROKU TV).  I had a a Older ROKU Device and then bought a ROKU TV.  

At that point I was able to View Peacock and just recently upgraded my ROKU device to a ROKU Express and now able to view  Peacock plus a bunch of others channels ( example Apple TV, Etc.)  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock added to my channels but not on my device

Jump to solution

What are the model numbers of your Roku devices?  That channel isn't supported on all models of Roku.

Also, make sure you check for updates or reboot/restart your devices to get any channel added from the website to show up immediately.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Peacock added to my channels but not on my device

Jump to solution

@Gregholm wrote:

So I added peacock to my channels through my online account. But it will not appear on my channels on any of my roku devices? Why someone please help

The NBC Peacock app for Roku was written by NBC to be compatible with the following Roku models (Check your model number via Settings > System > About):
(Current as of October 27, 2020. Check the source listed below for updates.)

Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Source: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
dormaj

Peacock TV not available on Roku 1 2710X ?

Jump to solution

I have Peacock TV installed on my Roku 4k and TCL TV with Roku but I can't find the channel on my Roku 1 2710X.   Is it going to be available?  When?

When I go to the Channel store https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2dd1a2670117700b87d7a40bfa7e6138/peacock-tv it sys it is installed.  But, of course, it is not on my Roku 1.

Thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos

Re: Peacock App doesn’t load on my roku but shows in the online store.

Jump to solution

Well that sucks. Obviously they just want to make us buy a new device. I'm inclined to just get a device other than Roku just on principle!

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Peacock TV not available on Roku 1 2710X ?

Jump to solution

@dormaj wrote:

I have Peacock TV installed on my Roku 4k and TCL TV with Roku but I can't find the channel on my Roku 1 2710X.   Is it going to be available?  When?

When I go to the Channel store https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2dd1a2670117700b87d7a40bfa7e6138/peacock-tv it sys it is installed.  But, of course, it is not on my Roku 1.

Thanks in advance! 

When you install from the website it adds the channel to your Roku account, but it still must be downloaded to your Roku device(s).  Some of the newer channels were written to use the enhanced capabilities of more recent Roku models and can't be loaded on older less advanced models . 

The NBC Peacock app for Roku was written by NBC to be compatible with the following Roku models (Check your model number via Settings > System > About):
(Current as of October 27, 2020. Check the source listed below for updates.)

Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Source: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos