Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBarton

Re: Channels show on roku web as installed, but not on device home screen

Jump to solution

I tried this same solution and it did not work for me. I’m trying to add Peacock tv. It shows it’s installed online, but it can’t be found on my roku. I’ve already tried the factory reset. 

0 Kudos
ladyvonnie

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I added the ch from Roku website, and couldn't find it on the Roku TV screen.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If it's not showing up then your device probably doesn't support it.  What's the model number from Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
KCC6

Jump to solution

We can’t get Peacock either. We created an account on Peacock and then added the channel on Roku. While it shows the channel as being added/installed on the Roku website, it’s not showing up at all in our channels or using search function on device. The system is fully updated, we turned on and off, and we reset twice. 

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

Once again, what's the model number of your Roku from Settings->System->About?

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SummerLady

Can Not Find Peacock

Jump to solution

I’ve seen that Peacock has been added to Roku but I can’t find it. When I search channel store on my tv it doesn’t come up. On my phone it says it’s installed. Why can’t I find it on my tv? 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Can Not Find Peacock

Jump to solution

Please read through the large thread about Peacock on Roku, although the mods will probably merge this post with it. The basic summary is that some older models are not supported. NBCUniversal is only supporting newer Roku's that use ARM Cortex CPU's.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/You-can-now-add-Peacock-to-Roku/m-p/605213

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Can Not Find Peacock

Jump to solution

@SummerLady wrote:

I’ve seen that Peacock has been added to Roku but I can’t find it. When I search channel store on my tv it doesn’t come up. On my phone it says it’s installed. Why can’t I find it on my tv? 

The NBC Peacock app for Roku was written by NBC to be compatible with the following Roku models (Check your model number via Settings > System > About):
(Current as of September 22, 2020. Check the source listed below for updates.)

Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

Source: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
JD557
Reel Rookie

Re: Where's Peacock?

Jump to solution

Actually Snoop, I agree with you.  I remember reading how Roku and NBC were busy negotiating for months to get a deal worked out so Roku users could watch Peacock.  Maybe NBC really doesn't care.  One would think Roku could/should.  If I have to get a new unit to watch Peacock, perhaps it's time to look at something other than Roku.  There are quite a few other TV streaming devices out there.  It would have been smarter for Roku to negotiate all of their units be supported to not lose the revenue produce on them potentially from Peacock, or unhappy users upgrading to a non-Roku device.  

gospel8959

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

Hi there

This is the message I get when I try to add the Peacock channel...Can you tell me what this means?

Oops. It seems there are no players linked to your Roku account. Need a Roku player?

I have a roku so Im not sure why I am getting this message

Thank you

Cheryl

0 Kudos