Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JamesB1220
Reel Rookie

Peacock TV doesn't appear on my Roku

Jump to solution

I added the Peacock TV channel from here on the website, but it doesn't appear on my Roku. It shows on here that I have it installed, but it's no where to be found. I've tried rebooting the Roku several times, but still nothing. 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock TV doesn't appear on my Roku

Jump to solution

If it doesn't appear then your Roku probably doesn't support it.  Not all devices support all channels.  What's the model number from Settings->System->About?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JamesB1220
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku 1

0 Kudos
Unknown24

Jump to solution

Do you know if 3500X Roku stick supports it?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Neither the Roku 1 nor the 3500 supports it:

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

0 Kudos
dtshifter
Reel Rookie

Peacock app not available on my Roku Express but is on my Ultra

Jump to solution

Does anyone else have the issue where Peacock is not available on older or less expensive Roku devices?

dtshifter of PA
0 Kudos
treagle
Binge Watcher

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

I have an Express+ 3710 and still no Peacock.  This is the response I got in a live chat about Peacock's availability on my model  "I apologize for the inconvenience, we are winding our flock and our technical team is working on it. As of now its not supported but we hope it will also support soon."  So we'll see.

0 Kudos

I have Peacocktv on the

Jump to solution

How come I can get Peacock TV on the newer version of Roku but not on a Roku that is two years old? That's some bs. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have Peacocktv on the

Jump to solution

@Ladyjanelilly wrote:

How come I can get Peacock TV on the newer version of Roku but not on a Roku that is two years old? That's some bs. 

Roku compatibility is determined by the creators of the channel app, in this case NBC.  Take your complaint to them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Kmags
Reel Rookie

Need upgraded Roku stick to access Peacock tv?

Jump to solution

I have the classic purple Roku stick. Do I need to get a new Roku stick in order to stream Peacock tv? I added Peacock tv to my channel in my Roku account, but it doesn't show up on my TV and not in my Streaming Channel store.