Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock TV

Jump to solution

There are multiple versions of the Express. The first version (3700/3710) is not supported. The newer versions are. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Peacock TV

Jump to solution

Check your model number via Settings > System> About.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
blade_005
Roku Guru

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

@shelleyp wrote:

That's how I have Peacock: I'm an Xfinity user. And I've had it awhile with a Flex box Comcast provides.

You can also pay 5.00 a month for commercial-free Premium. Well worth the price.

FYI.

For those that are not Xfinity / Comcast customers. The commercial-free Premium tier is $9.99 a month.

BenQ HT2060 4LED Projector | ONN 5.1.2 Dolby ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 55P605 (4K/HDR/DV) | VIZIO SB36512‑F6 ATMOS Soundbar | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 43S425 (4K HDR) | FTV4K MAX
TCL Roku-TV 32S301 (720p) | FTV4K MAX
0 Kudos
dxpiper

Jump to solution

thanks  my 3700x express must not pass muster either.. 

0 Kudos
JDogNight

Jump to solution

I've added Peacock to one device, and in my Roku account it shows that the app is installed, but it is not showing up in my app list on my Roku Express. Also not showing up in the channel store, new and notable, and it does not appear to be searchable. Is Peacock limited to a software version or specific devices. Thanks.

0 Kudos
JDogNight

Jump to solution

Disregard. Cleary, I'm a dummy and did not read the post directly above mine.

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution
"Roku Express" doesn't give enough information. Roku has reused the Express name for several models, so the model NUMBER is needed. Find this via Settings > System > About, then consult the list of devices supported by Peacock, posted in this thread several posts before yours.
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
dfgsrzwer
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot Install Peacock on a ROKU unit but can install on 2 other ROKUs

Jump to solution

My 3910 can't install it either, though my Roku TV and roku 4210 can.

Edit---scratch that; my "3910" is actually a 3710.

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

@andyross wrote:

It's possible they may not be supporting older models. I have a 3900 and Roku 4 and it's available on both. NBC will need to come up with a list of supported models, similar to what Disney and others have to do.

Pay attention to your model number, not just your device name such as Roku SE , 3, or 4. It may be because of the architecture of the channel, but some older models may not ever be able compatible with these new streaming apps, and users may have to purchase a new device if they want these new streaming apps.  

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

@renojim wrote:

Channels added via the website don't show up immediately.  You either have to wait a day, reboot, or check for updates on each device.

Check the channel store on your device, not on the website. I went on the streaming channels on my device right after I got the email on Monday that Peacock TV was available, by going to to featured or new and notable and the app was there. immediately. And I was able to go on, create the account and sign in and I've been watching Peacock TV for two days now. 

0 Kudos