Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

You Tube on default home page

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but we have a tv that is primarily used my my 6 yo and I would like the home screen to only show you tube kids - not regular you tube. Is it possible to change the default home screen?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: You Tube on default home page

Your channel selection is linked to your ACCOUNT, not your individual Roku DEVICE(s), so each device gets the same list of channels.

The only way to have different channels shown on different Roku units is to have them linked to different Roku accounts.  You can create more than one Roku account but you'll have to attach it to a different email address as Roku accounts use the email address as their login name.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos