Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Yoga International channel keeps crashing my Roku 3

Jump to solution

We have linked my wife's Yoga International account with our Roku 3 player.  Most of the videos are 20-30 mins. but she is able to watch no more than 10 minutes of a video before the Roku player crashes.  Will removing channels or adding a micro SD card help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Yoga International channel keeps crashing my Roku 3

Jump to solution

@cchat  Thanks for reaching out! Have you contacted the channel provider yet to report the issue you're experiencing? If not, you'll want to do so to help make them aware of the issue and request additional support. 

A few more questions to help better understand the issue you're seeing: 

- Have you tried (in order) removing the channel from the Roku home screen, restarting your player from Settings>System>System restart, then once your device restarts, adding the channel back once more?

- What model of Roku device are you using? (Settings>System>About) 

- Do you experience this issue when using other streaming channels on your device? 

With more information, we can help pass this along to the team and provide feedback over to the channel provider. 

Thanks,

Tanner 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with Yoga International on a TCL Roku TV. Did you get an answer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@cchat  Thanks for reaching out! Have you contacted the channel provider yet to report the issue you're experiencing? If not, you'll want to do so to help make them aware of the issue and request additional support. 

A few more questions to help better understand the issue you're seeing: 

- Have you tried (in order) removing the channel from the Roku home screen, restarting your player from Settings>System>System restart, then once your device restarts, adding the channel back once more?

- What model of Roku device are you using? (Settings>System>About) 

- Do you experience this issue when using other streaming channels on your device? 

With more information, we can help pass this along to the team and provide feedback over to the channel provider. 

Thanks,

Tanner 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello there @RokuTannerD,

I have the exact same issue, even after removing the app and restarting. I have reached out to the channel provider.

In the meantime, do you have any other suggestions?

My Roku model is 3900RW.

Thanks.

Loic

0 Kudos