Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Yoga International channel keeps crashing my Roku 3

Jump to solution

We have linked my wife's Yoga International account with our Roku 3 player.  Most of the videos are 20-30 mins. but she is able to watch no more than 10 minutes of a video before the Roku player crashes.  Will removing channels or adding a micro SD card help?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Level 19

Re: Yoga International channel keeps crashing my Roku 3

Jump to solution

@cchat  Thanks for reaching out! Have you contacted the channel provider yet to report the issue you're experiencing? If not, you'll want to do so to help make them aware of the issue and request additional support. 

A few more questions to help better understand the issue you're seeing: 

- Have you tried (in order) removing the channel from the Roku home screen, restarting your player from Settings>System>System restart, then once your device restarts, adding the channel back once more?

- What model of Roku device are you using? (Settings>System>About) 

- Do you experience this issue when using other streaming channels on your device? 

With more information, we can help pass this along to the team and provide feedback over to the channel provider. 

Thanks,

Tanner 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AtlantaJJ 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with Yoga International on a TCL Roku TV. Did you get an answer?

Level 19

Jump to solution

@cchat  Thanks for reaching out! Have you contacted the channel provider yet to report the issue you're experiencing? If not, you'll want to do so to help make them aware of the issue and request additional support. 

A few more questions to help better understand the issue you're seeing: 

- Have you tried (in order) removing the channel from the Roku home screen, restarting your player from Settings>System>System restart, then once your device restarts, adding the channel back once more?

- What model of Roku device are you using? (Settings>System>About) 

- Do you experience this issue when using other streaming channels on your device? 

With more information, we can help pass this along to the team and provide feedback over to the channel provider. 

Thanks,

Tanner 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello there @RokuTannerD,

I have the exact same issue, even after removing the app and restarting. I have reached out to the channel provider.

In the meantime, do you have any other suggestions?

My Roku model is 3900RW.

Thanks.

Loic

Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem with my TCL TV.  Can someone post their resolution, if one exists?  I will reach out to Yoga International but I was hoping to gain some insight here. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AtlantaJJ 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos