Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ucsbgaucho00
Level 7

YTTV has stopped working on TCL Roku TV 65R617 (but works on another TCL Roku TV)

So about 6 weeks ago, YouTube TV stopped working on our TCL 65R617 Roku TV.  No issues with YTTV on our other TVs (with streaming sticks) and no issues on this TV with other apps.  I have contacted Roku and YouTube... YT customer support has consistently told me they have their engineers working on it.  Wrinkle came shortly before Thanksgiving when we purchased another TCL Roku TV on a Walmart Black Friday sale... YTTV works perfectly on that set. So it's only this one TV.  You click to launch the app and you never even get to the logo, you just get a purple screen with "This channel could not load. Try again later."

We have uninstalled and re-installed, reset the TV to factory settings, reset the network connections, everything possible from our end.  Everything is up to date too.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Are we out of luck until a possible future app update might magically fix the issue?!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1\
GWhittingtonJr
Level 7

Re: YTTV has stopped working on TCL Roku TV 65R617 (but works on another TCL Roku TV)

I’m experiencing this now with Disney+ and hulu.  Both apps will not load on my RokuTV(TCL), but we don’t have a problem with my other TVs or other devices.  Have you received a solution for this problem?  

0 Kudos