Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Xfinity app adding reminders

Jump to solution

I am wondering when will the Xfinity cable app add some of the basic functions that the cable box has that make the box more user friendly? When are they going to ask the beta users what we like and don't like so they can make appropriate changes and upgrades?

Being able to add a reminder for shows you like is a great function to adopt. Others from the box should be adapted based on click and usage rates. There seems to be functionality in the app that is impractical and I know I didn't use the functions in the cable box version so I wonder how many did and if the functionality was vetted before it was built into the Roku #beta comcast#  pp or just blindly transferred.  The app is crashing more now that people are sheltering in place as well. That needs to be addressed.

Thanks for all your help and all you do,

M. SPELLER 

MINNEAPOLIS 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Xfinity app adding reminders

Jump to solution

@MikQuinlyn Thanks for the note here. To share suggestions around features or functionality for a particular channel, you'll want to reach out to that channel provider directly. They develop and maintain their channel, including any features, and would be able to best assist you. You can reach Xfinity customer support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Xfinity app adding reminders

Jump to solution

@MikQuinlyn Thanks for the note here. To share suggestions around features or functionality for a particular channel, you'll want to reach out to that channel provider directly. They develop and maintain their channel, including any features, and would be able to best assist you. You can reach Xfinity customer support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos