Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Xfinity Stream Beta app

Recently changed my Xfinity account and they said to use a Roku for the Xfinity Stream Beta app where we would be able to watch tv channels, movies, etc through the app just like a cable box. 
I bought the Roku express (3930 I think), downloaded the app and the only thing I can watch is a purchased movie  from my Xfinity account. No tv channels, no other options. 
Do I need an other Roku model to be able to stream tv through the app or is what I’m seeing the only thing available on the Beta app?

i have the Xfinity Stream app on my phone (not the Beta version). That’s what I was expecting on the Roku. 
Please advise. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Xfinity Stream Beta app

@Mrfraga  Thanks for reaching out. If you aren't seeing the correct content selection or channels inside the Xfinity Stream Beta channel, you'll need to follow up with Xfinity support again. Xfinity develops and manages their own channel for the Roku platform, including content and access services. They may need to review the entitlements granted to your Xfinity account to ensure that you have access to the service required to use their channel, as well as provide additional support about how to use and access content or channels inside their channel (app) on Roku. You can reach Xfinity support directly here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos