Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuvTee
Level 7

Xfinity Stream Beta App on Roku Ultra LT

I purchased Roku Ultra LT from Walmart in Feb to connect to new Element brand 55" 4K UHD(not a Smart TV) specifically for the Xfinity Stream Beta app. I'm here to ask if anyone else that's using a Roku streaming device or Roku TV is able to view Xfinity Stream app/channels in full screen or HD? I ask because I have 2nd Gen and 4k Fire Sticks connected to 55" LG 4K UHD and 24" LG 1080p TV and Xfinity Stream Beta app displays in full screen on both TVs and also allows me to filter my channels by HD/SD. Roku Ultra LT does not display full screen nor does it allow option to filter HD/SD channels. All other apps display either in 4K, or other native resolution. I'm just wanting to know if this is isolated to Roku streaming device, specific to firmware version or Xfinity. Something else I noticed is that Roku offers ability to display a "Mini Guide", but not available on Fire Stick. I've attached photos for reference.  55" Element - Roku Ultra LT55" Element - Roku Ultra LT55" LG - 4K Fire Stick55" LG - 4K Fire Stick24" LG - 2nd Gen Fire Stick24" LG - 2nd Gen Fire StickRoku w/Mini GuideRoku w/Mini Guide

0 Kudos