Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NanuNanu
Level 7

Re: Xfinity Beta App Issues

Jump to solution

reset modem worked

0 Kudos
NanuNanu
Level 7

Re: Xfinity Beta App Issues

Jump to solution

I reset comcast router at 10.0.0.1 

It's all good now. 

0 Kudos
Slapshot
Level 7

Re: Xfinity Shows Listings But Black Screen Appears When Viewing Channel

Jump to solution
We are experiencing the same Xfinity stream issue as described started today Tuesday, November 5 all the other apps for Roku play fine Xfinity stream plays fine through our iPhones using the same home Wi-Fi seems to be a Roku issue to me
0 Kudos
boffer
Level 7

Re: Xfinity buffering and stoppage

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!!! this actually worked. I have tried everything. We were just getting a black screen when going to every channel. Xfinity wanted to send a technician out tomorrow. Thank you so much!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Slapshot 

Xfinity experienced a service interruption which resulted in this issue. Please feel free to contact Xfinity support for more information and additional support. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
bloominman
Level 7

Jump to solution

What did you do to make it work?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

They didn't do anything. Xfinity had an outage, and when it returned the app just resumed working. 

If you have a different issue, you should start a new thread. Smiley Happy

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
randychopp
Level 7

Jump to solution
Rocky says it Xfinity, xfinity says it’s Roku.
Zero support from either vendor
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

Jump to solution

@randychopp wrote:
Rocky says it Xfinity, xfinity says it’s Roku.
Zero support from either vendor

Channel support is always with the channel provider. Xfinity is just another cable company that I don't trust. Although I was under the impression that the Xfinity channel is considered a beta effort and still under development. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Schgreo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Is there any update on this mine still doesn’t work.  Uninstalled and reinstalled still same problem. 

0 Kudos