Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Xfinity Beta

Jump to solution

Just installed my roku stick+ yesterday in my bedroom, was able to download xfinity app and was live streaming with no problem.

Today I installed my 2nd roku stick in my office and an keep getting an error message when inputing authorized numbers in the Xfinity.com/authorize site on either my desktop computer or phone app. Spoke to xfinfity for hours today they said they cannot help and to get in touch with roku.

I cannot believe I am not able to speak to roku techs on the phone, unbelievable!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Xfinity Beta

Jump to solution

@f1784ie 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@f1784ie 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Purely a guess on my part as I don't have Infinity, but ...

If you're not connected to an Infinity account at work I'd think there's a good chance the Infinity app won't work there.

If I'm guessing wrong I'm sure someone will jump in to correct me.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos