Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mukru2923
Level 7

XM Ap for Roku DVP

[post moved to General Discussion]

I recently uploaded the sep 5. 2019 update to the XMRadio app . I still cant get it to work.

I got TVersity Media Server running. The addresses are right, the port number is right,I can see the Roku on the TVersity device list, the server and the service is running on the pc, but still the app on my Roku complains and gives me the following error on my TV screen:

"Unable to play channel. Please ensure that you are connected to the internet, TVersity Media server is running, and that you are subscribed to this channel."

Media Server IS running. I AM connected to the internet, and I the channels Ive tried, I AM subscribed to. Please advise. i already roku support 

[content edited per Community guidelines]
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: XM Ap for Roku DVP

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us regarding the issue that you are experiencing.

Is this the only channel that you observe this issue with? It's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel's support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny
Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos