Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ke-x0x

Wrong Movie

The Honeymooners (2005) plays the wrong movie. It plays a movie that's also called the honeymooners but different actors from the description. 

#https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/37e39bc46c1c5517bd9720f3c27ac02b/the-honeymooners

8 REPLIES 8
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Wrong Movie

Hi @ke-x0x,

Thanks for the post.

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ic3man83

Hello, when will the issue be resolved? It's been almost 2 months since your post about this issue. 😩😁

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Ic3man83,

Thanks for the note.

We've followed this up with our team and once feedback is available, we'll let the Community know immediately. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jalulolep

Wrong Movie advertised on 'featured free' page

Movie advertised is M. Night Shamalan's(sp?) Split with James McAvoy on the featured free page, but when selected you are directed to a different movie also titled 'Split' on tubi TV. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Wrong Movie advertised on 'featured free' page

@Jalulolep

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify where you are seeing this advertisement? Is this on the Roku Home screen or within a specific channel? In addition, can you please provide a screenshot of the advertisement you are seeing so we can investigate the issue further?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Incorrect movie content | The Net (1195)

I can’t figure out how to post a message because my question apparently isn’t valid

Please help me get this to the right location…

On the Roku channel, the movie The Net (1995) is listed with the correct photo the correct description and the correct cast with Sandra Bullock however when you play the movie an Asian text appears and it appears to be a Asian movie and not the correct movie.. how do I contact Roku to let them know this? Is there any chance the correct movie will be available soon?

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to post in the right location

Hi @Eliz_Hightower,

Saw your post and thanks for bringing this to our attention at Roku Community.

We'll go ahead and send this over to the Roku team for further review. We'll get back to you once information is available, I'll be sure to update this thread.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StephT

Re: Incorrect movie content | The Net (1195)

I just tried to watch "The Net" with Sandra Bullock and like you said it's chinese or korean movie with the same title or they mixed the movies.

0 Kudos