Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: HBO Max can be accessed on your ROKU

HBO MAX is on YoutubeTV now which has a freebie offer right now.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Yes I subscribe to HBO MAX through YouTube TV and guess what? The HBO MAX content doesn’t integrate into the youtube environment. YOU NEED THE APP. Or you can use your provider credentials at hbomax.com.

Highlighted
Level 7

I have HBO Max free with my AT&T Fiber service.  The problem is Hulu wants to charge for your subscription through their service, so if you're an existing subscriber you can't use it on a different service provider.  You would have to subscribe to it through Hulu, then take advantage of it through the Hulu channel.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Yeah, I don't Roku can stand proud for being so slow to bring a major content provider to its users. I would expect better from Roku.

Highlighted
Level 8

Do you work for HBO?

Highlighted
Level 7

Whoever said add it to Hulu was wrong! It still doesn’t work as hbo max on Roku. Thanks for your false arrogant info

Highlighted
Level 10

If you go through the comments people have stated several times you cant get all the content from HBO max on hulu. Why people are still purchasing it is just crazy. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I got it on my tv by connecting a Chromecast to the hdmi port and downloading the HBOMax app on my cell phone and then you can “cast” it/see it on your tv. I don’t have a Roku tv though

Tags (4)
Highlighted
Level 17

I think HBO MAX should be blocked from working because its a waste of bandwidth and people that watch it are weirdo's.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 8

It’s the only place to stream Doctor Who now. That’s probably all it really has going for it so far.