Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsesee
Level 7

Will the Roku Touch control Roku Media Player

I have a Belkin AC1200 with a media server. In my media room, (along with TCL Roku TV & Roku 2) I have a Roku 4 connected to a Vizio TV. When I work out (it's also my home gym), I connect the Roku 4 to my media server via cat 5e and my SONY 1060 AV Rcvr via digital optical. I then have the server play songs randomly while I work out. I also use it whenever I am just vegging. I saw the Touch Tabletop remote and thought it would be nice to one touch the connection rather than the contortions I now go through. Nothing I can find addresses the ability of the Touch to do that. They only talk about connecting to an internet radio service. Does anyone know the answer? I'd ideally like to program the connection into one of the buttons, but anything simpler would be nice.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos